The More You Know, The More You Save.
Party Planning Made Easy!
Fantastic party ideas are just a click away with Birthday In a Box®! Whether it’s a Valentine’s Day party, your child’s birthday or another upcoming event, Birthday In a Box® has suggestions on how to get the festivities underway along with handy checklists, budget estimators and all the supplies you need to stay organized and on target!
Valentine’s Day Celebration
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and Birthday In a Box is ready to help! Start planning your decorations, food, and party favors to transform your space into a party room fit for Cupid!
- Decorations: Set the mood for this Valentine theme gathering to get the party started!
- Cover tables with pink or red plastic table covers and sprinkle with chocolate kisses, Valentine's Day stickers and conversation hearts.
- Set vases of red roses, tulips, carnations, and red Gerbera daisies on tables and windowsills and sprinkle heart confetti around the bases.
- Tie groups of three or four balloons together and tie them to the backs of chairs. Anchor them with balloon weights and set them near doorways or in the corners of the party area. Make sure to add a few heart-shaped balloons to the mix.
- Cut hearts of different sizes out of red, pink and white cardstock and secure them to the walls of your Valentine's Day party. For a special touch, write your guests' names in glitter on some of the hearts and place them around the room for them to find.
- Food: Serve up unique snacks with a Valentine’s Day theme.
- Serve strawberries dipped in white or milk chocolate. Lay them out in a heart shape on a tray lined with wax paper.
- Arrange a bunch of vegetables in the shape of a heart. Build the heart up using a different colored veggie for each layer. Serve with Ranch-style dressing dyed pink with food color.
- Make a Valentine's Day cake by baking your favorite mix in a heart-shaped cake pan or using a round cake pan and cutting the heart shape yourself after baking. Frost your cake in pink frosting and decorate with fresh strawberries and edible flowers. Sprinkle red-dyed coconut or Red Hots® candy around the base.
- Favors: Send guests home with sweet party favors they’ll never forget.
- A small box of chocolates
- A Valentine's Day card written by the party host
- Scented lotion
Savings for Valentine’s Day
Save on all your Valentine’s Day gifts and supplies by visiting our Double Cash Back boutique, which offers coupon codes and 2X cash back rebates for those heartfelt purchases!
Birthday Bash and Other Celebrations
If you are planning a party but don't know where to begin, Birthday In a Box is the best place to start. It offers hundreds of themed party guides to find tips for your next celebration! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more to make your theme choice perfect!